As I see it...

I appreciate...my wonderful husband, my loving cats, my pretty stable life, courtesy, generosity, kindness, serenity, Manolo Blahnik, Neiman Marcus, M.A.C. cosmetics, our freedom, wisdom, gratitude, learning, teaching. I don't appreciate...bad-ass kids being raised by bad-ass parents, people who don't learn from their mistakes, bad odor, cheap clothes, bad tippers, women who think dick is the answer to all questions, bad designer imitations.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Videos I Am Loving


Put On - Young Jeezy feat. Kanye West


Make It Rain - Fat Joe


Dope Boy Fresh - Three 6 Mafia feat. Chamillionaire


Like A Boy - Ciara


Big Things Poppin'(Do It) - T.I.P.


Love In This Club - Usher feat. Young


Mus Come A Road - Mr. Vegas feat. Barrington Levy


Here I Am / Maybach Music - Rick Ross feat. Nelly & Avery Storm


Daggering - Mr. Vegas


A Millie (Remix) - Ne-Yo feat. Bangladesh


A Milli - Lil' Wayne

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home