As I see it...

I appreciate...my wonderful husband, my loving cats, my pretty stable life, courtesy, generosity, kindness, serenity, Manolo Blahnik, Neiman Marcus, M.A.C. cosmetics, our freedom, wisdom, gratitude, learning, teaching. I don't appreciate...bad-ass kids being raised by bad-ass parents, people who don't learn from their mistakes, bad odor, cheap clothes, bad tippers, women who think dick is the answer to all questions, bad designer imitations.

Monday, April 10, 2006

If, part II

I'm having a blast with the book "If", so here are more questions from it :)

If you could have lived through any war in history (without actually fighting in it), which would it be?
Probably World War II. No real great reason except it is the war which I am most familiar.

If you could eliminate any one type of insect permanently from the earth, what would you get rid of?
Definitely mosquitoes. I hate those blood-suckers!

If you had to eliminate a single type of animal forevermore, which would you choose?
No question, the snake. What are they good for anyway?


If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?

It'll have to be the Junior Senator of Chicago, Mr. Barak Obama. He's intriguing and it definitely seems like he would be a good conversationalist. And plus, he is super foine!

If you could alter one physical characteristic of your mate, what would you change?
I would make it so that his arms are of normal and equal length. Besides the fact that it is a total b*tch buying him shirts because his arms are to the ground, his right arm is also longer than his left. Poor thang.

If you could dine alone with anyone from any period in history, which person would it be?
Frida Kahlo. She seems like total radness. It would be a total blast to hear her b*tch about Diego, and then afterwards seduce me with her unibrow.

If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood, what would it be?
I would be nicer to my maternal cousins. I held my paternal cousins in much higher regard than them because they were poor. But whatever they lacked in funds, they made up for in love and caring.

If you could have any room in the world become your bedroom from now on, which room would you choose?
I'm not really familiar with places because I haven't been any damn where, but I have seen Oprah's guest house and I think it is extremely grand, luxe and beautiful. So we'll say Oprah's guest house for now.

If you could change one thing in the world right now, what would you alter?
Animal cruelty would end.

If you had to assassinate one famous person who is alive right now, who would it be, and how would you do it?
Kristin Cavallari simply because nobody should be that beautiful and that rich without working at it. I would assassinate her by throwing a poisonous dart right through the middle of her forehead.

If you could permanently alter one thing about your physical appearance, what would you change?
I would always be a size 4.


If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain?

28. Still not too old, but definitely not young anymore.


If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?

New York City, New York. I haven't been to too many places, but for me, nothing compares to New York.


If you could inherit a vacation home anywhere in the world in which you could spend one month a year, but that you could never sell, where would it be?

Saint Tropez. I visited it, virtually, the other day and it was superbly awesome!

If you could suddenly possess an extraordinary talent in one of the arts, what would you like it to be?
It would be music, playing the piano to be exact.

If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be?
French. Afterall, I'll need to speak to the natives when I vacation there for 1 month every year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home