As I see it...

I appreciate...my wonderful husband, my loving cats, my pretty stable life, courtesy, generosity, kindness, serenity, Manolo Blahnik, Neiman Marcus, M.A.C. cosmetics, our freedom, wisdom, gratitude, learning, teaching. I don't appreciate...bad-ass kids being raised by bad-ass parents, people who don't learn from their mistakes, bad odor, cheap clothes, bad tippers, women who think dick is the answer to all questions, bad designer imitations.

Monday, April 24, 2006

If, Part IV

I am such a loser! I missed clinical today because I didn't get to sleep until 5:00 am. It was totally my fault too because I took a nap in the middle of the day. I was depressed that Mel and I fought on Saturday night (he accused me of not respecting his time) so I slept on Sunday afternoon. Anyway, here are more "If" questions and answers (I'm really liking this --- so what if it's lame?)

If you could have one person from history live his or her full life over again, starting now, who would you pick?
I don't fully understand the question, so I'm skipping.

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
The wedding of Charles and Diana. I was a big fan of Di.

If one of your parents was to be a famous person from any time in history, who would you want them to be?
Oprah, fo sho. In case I haven't done a good enough job conveying it, I'm a big fan of wealth and fame and wished I had it.

If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?
It would be from Harry Winston jewelers and it would be the 6-carat pink diamond engagement ring that Jenny from the block used to rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home