As I see it...

I appreciate...my wonderful husband, my loving cats, my pretty stable life, courtesy, generosity, kindness, serenity, Manolo Blahnik, Neiman Marcus, M.A.C. cosmetics, our freedom, wisdom, gratitude, learning, teaching. I don't appreciate...bad-ass kids being raised by bad-ass parents, people who don't learn from their mistakes, bad odor, cheap clothes, bad tippers, women who think dick is the answer to all questions, bad designer imitations.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Rich White Trash

So the group of trash who rents the house across from us is at it full force. It is truly baffling to me how people who seem to have lots of money could act so classless. Actually, let me take that back. I've seen enough Lil' Kims in this world to know that money doesn't buy class. Anyway, few is known about the group of trash who lives across the street. The only things Mel and I know for sure are: there are at least 2 adults who live at the house and there doesn't seem to be any children, there's 1 dog (a King Charles Cavalier who would be soooo adorable to me if it didn't shit on our lawn), there are several luxury cars in use including a Porsche Cayenne, a BMW 7 something, a Corvette and a Hummer, they don't have class (as evidenced by classless acts such as having frog ornaments everywhere and leaving their garage door open 22 out of 24 hours), and the woman who lives there loves to tan and thinks she's still in her 20s (wake up, lady! you haven't been in your 20s for at least 30 years now!).

Anyway, their dog was roaming our lawn again today. This after I talked to the lady a few days ago about their dog shitting on our lawn. I love animals, but if it wasn't daylight, I swear I would've kicked the shit out of that pest. How does anyone think it's ok to have your dog just shit anywhere they want? It is so frustrating. Of course Mel was just as pissed me off as me so he walked across the street to tell the trashes about themselves. The lady was almost out of the house when Mel walked up to the door so he couldn't confront her the way he really wanted, but it was still fun to see her run across the street to retrieve the little pest. I stood in the door and just watched the bitch --- both of them. And the next time this shit happens, I guarantee that it's not going to be pretty. Those people are going to make North Philly come out of me, just you wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home