As I see it...

I appreciate...my wonderful husband, my loving cats, my pretty stable life, courtesy, generosity, kindness, serenity, Manolo Blahnik, Neiman Marcus, M.A.C. cosmetics, our freedom, wisdom, gratitude, learning, teaching. I don't appreciate...bad-ass kids being raised by bad-ass parents, people who don't learn from their mistakes, bad odor, cheap clothes, bad tippers, women who think dick is the answer to all questions, bad designer imitations.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Leggo, I'm Preggo!

Sorry I haven't written much as of late. I had been busy enjoying the summer and not really spending a lot of time on the computer. So many things have happened since the last time I wrote, like:

1. My surprise birthday party at Tibet's house thrown by Jackie in July.
2. The party I threw for Santiago, also in July.
3. The Mary J. Blige concert my darling husband took me to in early August.
4. The Sean Paul concert I took darling hubby to in late August.
5. Finding out on September 2nd that we are pregnant!!!!!

Yep folks, it's true --- Darling Hubby's lil' soldiers are motile! Not that we ever doubted it (well ok, just slightly), but it's always good to have confirmation. I don't want to jinx my pregnancy too much by talking about how lucky we are, but I do consider us blessed that we conceived the very first time we actually tried.

I'm excited and anxious all in one. On the one hand, to be a wife and mother is what I've always pictured me to be. But on the other hand, I know that having a positive pregnancy test on a stick means only that --- that I am pregnant. It doesn't ensure that we won't lose our baby at any point during our pregnancy, nor does it mean that our baby will be born healthy. Obviously, darling hubby and I are hoping and wishing for the very best, but I am cautiously optimistic.

We'll see...

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayana said...

Oh, my goodness. Congratulations!!!!!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home